Sunday, January 04, 2009

Purge I

So today I went through one bookshelf. Here is what I am getting rid of:

Possession by A.S. Byatt
Dress Lodger by Sheri Holman
Strangers and Sojourners by Michael O'Brien
9 various historical fiction books about England
Billy Budd and other stories by Melville
Gone w/the Wind by Margaret Mitchell AND Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley
a book of modern poetry
The Romance of the Forest by Ann Radcliffe
101 Costumes by Cummings
The Age of Agony by Williams
Two books about the Black Plague
one children's book about the Magna Carta
The Western Experience textbook.
The Princes in the Tower by Alison Weir

Now, these are books that
a. I never read
or
b. I read and enjoyed but don't hold deep attachment to

Stay tuned for Purge II!
PS If you want any of the books listed, dear friends, please let me know! You are welcome to them.

2 comments:

Crystal Jensen said...

Here's what I'd like:

- cummings
- a book of modern poetry

Thanks!

Jenn said...

They are yours! I finally remembered to put them into my bag and will deliver them tomorrow. Happy reading! :)