Sunday, January 04, 2009

Purge II

Ran through a couple more shelves on the big bookcase. Getting rid of:

Royal Secrets I, II, III (3 VHS tapes. Yes, I still have quite a few).
Scotland, England, Wales, Ireland (4 VHS tapes)
Shakespeare in London AND As You Like It (2 VHS tapes--will bring to MSCTC Library, I think)
Edinburgh, North Wales, The Cotswolds, Bath (VHS)
England (VHS)
Ivanhoe (6 VHS tapes)
Ivanhoe (the book)
2 Edith Wharton books. Ya know what? I don't even really like Edith Wharton. Why have I held on to these for so many years?
A Shropshire Lad by AE Housman (Ok, so I started to thumb through it and ended up putting it back on the shelf. Damn poetry. It can sneak up on a person like that. Am resolved to keep typing now and not skim anymore pages of other books).
The Black Arrow by Robert Louis Stevenson
Edward the Second by Marlowe
Macbeth (have several copies anyway)
Four Tragedies of William Shakespeare (Hamlet, Othello, Macbeth, King Lear). Oh, and that reminds me of this photo I ran across whilst Stumbling yesterday.

Now I only have two or three shelves left, but I can't get to them until the Christmas bins are put away! :) Pretty good start, wouldn't ya say?


Consider this: I moved all this stuff down to Arizona and back up to Minnesota, then over to Fargo. WHY?????

No comments: